Olympic Gold Medalist Sanya Richards-Ross Lands Reality Show [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 10, 2012
Endorsements deals for the top Olympics athletes will be pouring in once the London games wraps up.
And reality television offers will be pouring in as well. Sanya Richards-Ross, who won the gold in the 400 meters, is the first champion to land her own reality show with WE tv. Richards-Ross actually filmed the pilot before she left for London, Deadline reports. The series focuses on her training and private life with her two -time Super Bowl champ husband Aaron Ross. He plays for the Jacksonville Jaguars.
The show will focus on the competitive rivalry this athletic pair have, as well as offer a glimpse of Richards-Ross’ relationship with her mom/agent, dad/manager, and sister/business partner. It will provide a behind-the-scenes look at her mother Sharon acting as her agent, her father Archie working as her manager and her sister Shari as her business partner.
The couple was previously on WEtv in an episode of Platinum Weddings.
More from Rucuss
- 2012 Olympics: Gabby Douglas Says She’s Not Changing Her Hair, Focus on the Competition!
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- 2012 Olympics: Greek Triple Jumper Removed From Olympics After Racist Twitter Comment
- 2012 Olympics: Steeple Chase Gold Medalist Ezekiel Kemboi’s Victory Dance [Video]
- Couple Alert! Is Olympic Gold Medalist Ryan Lochte Dating K. Michelle? [Photos]
- Actor Mickey Rourke Says He Beat Sprinter Usain Bolt in a Street Race [Details]