Oklahoma City Council Approves Plans for Kevin Durant’s New Restaurant [Photos]
Rucuss staffOctober 18, 2012
Oklahoma City Thunder star Kevin Durant has become a business man.
Durant has excelled on the hardwood, and now he hopes to have that same success off the court. Durant is going into the restaurant business. The city has approved plans for his eatery that will be located in Bricktown, Oklahoma, OKCFox reports.
The 10,000 square foot restaurant will feature a patio overlooking the Bricktown Canal and contemporary elements. Investors hope it becomes an iconic spot in Oklahoma City’s growing entertainment district.
Builders are expected to break ground in about 30 to 45 days. The location will be between Toby Keith’s restaurant and Earl’s Rib Palace.
More from Rucuss
- Meet Mercedes, She Claims She Slept With Kevin Durant
- Kevin Durant Gives Emotional MVP Acceptance Speech [Video]
- Kevin Durant on Fiancée Monica Wright: ‘I’m Glad She’s My Future Wife’
- Kevin Durant’s Shoe Giveaway Causes Traffic Jam in Oklahoma
- Lebron James and Kevin Durant Workout In Akron [Video]
- Couple Alert: Kevin Durant And Letoya Luckett Dating Again?!