Odd Couple! 50 Cent and Joan Rivers Shoot New Street King Commerical
Rucuss staffMarch 28, 2012
The most unlikely pair in Hollywood hooked up to film a commercial.
Rapper 50 Cent and comedian Joan Rivers were in Harlem on Tuesday to shoot a commercial for 50’s Street King energy drink. They shot the new commercial at Planet Fitness.
“I tried to put together the odd team, not the A-team,” 50 explained to Access Hollywood. “It has a lot of different layers to it for something that has to happen in 30 seconds.”
The premise of the commercial centers around a 78-year-old Joan Rivers who needs a pick-me-up while working out at the gym. Rivers aka 34 Cent talked about the concept behind the commercial, saying, “The premise of the commercial is I have no energy, I drink the drink, and I’m ready for fun.” Rivers’ version of fun is rocking a $75,000 chinchilla coat and plenty of diamonds.
Rivers and 50 both tweeted about the pleasure of working with one another after the commerical.
Watch behind the scene footage below.
More from Rucuss
- Drug Charges Against El DeBarge Dropped!
- Rihanna Tells CNN’s Piers Morgan to ‘Grow a D*ck’ After He Mocks Her Hair [Details]
- Joan Rivers Slams Rihanna For Still Loving Chris Brown, Calls Her a Idiot! [Details]
- Joan Rivers Handcuffs Herself to Costco Shopping Cart in Protest [Details]
- Ray J Makes A Sex Tape With Joan Rivers [Video]
- Rihanna Compares Woman to Goat After She Insults Her Family [Details]