Ochocinco Brings Sea Life into the Bedroom
Rucuss staffSeptember 10, 2011
New England Patriots star Chad Ochocinco wants to sleep with fish every chance he gets. So Wayde King and Brett Raymer custom-made a fish tank headboard for Ochocinco’s bed. They also did an additional shark tank that holds three flat screen TVs for his living room.
King and Raymer were featured on Animal Planet’s “Tanked.” The brother-in-laws have created plenty of tanks for celebrities through the years. They’ve done everything from pyramids to vaginas.
“We built two for (Ochocinco’s) house, one of the creators told the TV Show. “We made a shark tank for his living room and an arch tank for his bed, so when he sleeps he can look up at the fish.[…]He was cool as heck. He’s way more outspoken in front of the camera than he is in person. He’s a really, really nice guy.”
More from Rucuss
- Chad Johnson Hires Actress AJ Johnson As His Life Coach [Details]
- Photos of Chad Johnson’s Ex Evelyn Lozada’s Bloody Head Gash Injury Emerge
- Gisele Bundchen Emails Friends To Pray For Tom Brady For Super Bowl
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski Hangs Out With Porn Star
- Some of the Highest Single-Game Paychecks in Sports
- Former NFL Player Aaron Hernandez Caught Holding Gun on Surveillance Camera! [Photos]