Notorious B.I.G.’s Daughter Blasts Diddy For ‘Lying’ And Abandoning Her Family [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 6, 2016
Diddy announced a Bad Boy reunion concert coming to Brooklyn.
Puff Daddy said most of the Bad Boy alum will be participating, even a Biggie hologram. But it doesn’t look like everyone is in favor of the concert.
Notorious B.I.G.’s daughter, T’yanna Wallace went on Twitter to voice her displeasure of the show. She also revealed that she hadn’t spoken to Diddy in years.
“This Bad Boy concert is for my dad’s [birthday], but I got NOT ONE TICKET. Just wanna point that out,” T’yanna, a Penn State alum wrote. “Haven’t spoken to Puff in years, I guess that’s why I didn’t get a ticket to the concert,” Continuing, “Puff does nothing for [the] family. Tired of lying for his lame ass!”
The 22-year-old Penn State alum thinks no one reaching out probably stems from a lack of communication between her and the mogul. Some fans were shocked to hear the accusations because of what T’yanna said in an interview in February 2015.
T’yanna said, “Puffy is the busiest man in the world. I actually did see him last summer when I was in LA – I was at his house. But I can’t even keep up with him. He always calls me on my birthday, always calls me on Christmas, always calls me on March 9 [the day Biggie died], so I do keep in contact with him.”
Diddy told DJ Khaled Snapchat on Tuesday that he may do a second show because 18,000 tickets for the first one sold out in seven minutes. So maybe she’ll get some tickets to that show.
More from Rucuss
- Diddy Confirms Retirement After ‘No Way Out 2’
- Puff Daddy Rocks $7,000 Tom Ford Jacket, Timberland 40th Anniversary 40 Below Super Boots
- Penn St. Board of Trustees Fires Joe Paterno
- Legendary Coach Joe Paterno Says He Will Retire At End of Season
- Basketball Wives LA: Laura Govan Says She Beat Up Draya During Reunion Show [Details]
- Tameka Raymond Ain’t Thinking About Usher, Shows Off New Man! [Photos]