North West Celebrates First Birthday With A ‘Kidchella’ Party
Rucuss staffJune 23, 2014
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian let their imaginations go wild for their daughter’s first birthday.
The newlyweds turned Kourtney Kardashian’s Calabasas backyard into a mini Coachella festival dubbed “Kidchella.” The party was complete with a Ferris wheel, teepees, and carnival goodies.
Ciara and her new baby Future, Blac Chyna and son King Cairo, and La La Anthony and her son Kiyan were among the celebrity guests in attendance. Guests were given wristbands while they enjoyed the festivities.
Booths were set up as teepees with activities including hair-braiding and face-painting. There was even a stage for performances. Kylie and Kendall Jenner got on the mic to sing karaoke with some help from Jaden Smith.
Guests went home with Yeezus T-shirts. Check out a few more photos from North’s birthday bash below.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Kim Kardashian Makes First Appearance Since Giving Birth on Kris Show [Photos/Video]
- Kim Kardashian Denies Waxing North West’s Unibrow [Details]
- Kim Kardashian Shares Photos of Baby North’s New Designer Clothing [Photos]
- Kanye West Announces Adidas Deal, Says Kim Kardashian ‘Most Beautiful Woman Of All Time [Video]