No Bra Needed! Model Jessica White Wears Lace Jumpsuit to Carnegie Hall [Photos]
Rucuss staffFebruary 7, 2012
Model Jessica White made sure she turned a few heads at Carnegie Hall last night.
White left little to the imagination when she took off her jacket on the red carpet at the United Way of New York City and the Shawn Carter Scholarship Foundation Monday night. The fashion model wore a white, sheer lace Balenciaga jumpsuit.
She left all her inhibitions at home, opting not to wear a bra. But she did decide to wear underwear. She accersorized the look with red lips, small off white clutch, white belt and shoes.
More from Rucuss
- Get the Look: Usher in Thom Browne Bomber Jacket, Balenciaga Sneakers [Photos]
- La Perla Inspired By ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ For Fall 2013 Collection [Photos]
- Did Nicki Minaj Rip Off Designer’s Work?
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- American Apparel Hires A 62-Year-Old Lingerie Model [Photos]
- Versace Unveils Lace and Mesh Men’s Underwear Collection [Photos]