Nike Unveils 2015 Black History Month Collection [Photos]
Rucuss staffJanuary 12, 2015
Nike has unveiled its annual Black History Month collection.
The 2015 collection will feature Air Jordan 1s and XX9s, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving’s signature models. Nike drew inspiration from athletes and coaches who have provided positive examples to the world through sports.
The collection features 12 pairs of shoes along with multiple accessories and apparel, all set in black and white with three distinct prints. Check out a few photos of the shoes below.
The Black History Month collection will go on sale on Nike.com and in stores on Jan. 17, with a portion of the proceeds going to the Ever Higher Fund, which uses sports to benefit underserved children.
Photos via Instagram and Twitter
More from Rucuss
- 15 Sneakers For December 2013 Release [Photos]
- American Apparel Hires A 62-Year-Old Lingerie Model [Photos]
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Alexander McQueen Spring 2013 Shoes & Handbags [Photos]
- NBA Fashion: Kevin Durant Wear Pajamas To Game [Photo]
- Need A Prom Dress, Shop Cheap Dresses [Details]