Nicki Minaj Unveils K-Mart Clothing Line ‘Nicki Minaj Collection’ [Photos]
Rucuss staffSeptember 18, 2013
Nicki Minaj is expanding her brand to the world of fashion.
On Tuesday, Minaj took to Instagram and gave her followers a peek at her upcoming collection for Kmart. The 29-year old posted a series of photos that showed multiple colorful outfits that features bodycons, printed dresses, ripped jeans, denim jackets, leggings, crop tops, spandex and velour sweatsuits.
Minaj rocked her latest gear entitled the Nicki Minaj Collection. Check out a few looks below.
Nicki joins the likes of Selena Gomez, Adam Levine and Sofia Vergara, who have also designed for Kmart. It is scheduled to be released in October/November of this year.
Photos via Instagram and
More from Rucuss
- Nicki Minaj Launches Clothing Line At Kmart, Shows Up in Pink Lamborghini [Photos]
- Remy Ma Drops Nicki Minaj Diss Track, Minaj Responds
- Nicki Minaj Blasts PARTYNEXTDOOR Over Ghostwriting Insinuations [Details]
- Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’
- Nicki Minaj Rocks Real Hair For New Photo Shoot
- Nicki Minaj Sued by Her Former Wig Maker For $30 Million [Details]