Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’
Rucuss staffFebruary 26, 2017
Remy Ma’s seven-minute diss song has sparked another feud.
Although Remy directed her anger towards Minaj on the diss song, ShETHER, her accusations has caused friction amongst others. Towards the middle of the song, Remy claims that Minaj slept with Trey Songz.
Remy raps, “Mention guns, you Pussy Galore, James Bond/Only time you touch a trigga is when you fucked Trey Songz.” The line, plays on Songz’ 2014 album Trigga, which featured the Minaj collaboration, Touchin, Lovin.
After the diss song went viral, Songz posted on Twitter, “Even when you stay out of the way they will have ya name all in some shit,” he wrote on Twitter. “Wake up to new comedy everyday.”
In a few since-deleted tweets, Minaj responds, “Wut u SHOULD be saying is that it’s not true.”
Songz fired back.
This has not been a good day for Minaj.
More from Rucuss
- Remy Ma Drops Nicki Minaj Diss Track, Minaj Responds
- Trey Songz Surprises Nicki Minaj With Dozens Of Roses [Details]
- Nicki Minaj Blasts PARTYNEXTDOOR Over Ghostwriting Insinuations [Details]
- Nicki Minaj Apologizes For Controversial Malcolm X Cover Art
- Trey Songz, Draya, Tyga & James Harden Party at ‘Toxic Day’ Party in Los Angeles [Photos]
- Trey Songz Shows Off Body in Calvin Klein Underwear [Photos]
- Trey Songz Arrested for Assaulting Woman with Money [Details]
- Trey Songz Talks August Alsina, Chris Brown, & Love on ‘The Breakfast Club’ [Video]
- Nicki Minaj and Ex Safaree Samuels Go At It On Twitter [Details]
- Nicki Minaj Names Lil Kim, Foxy Brown & Remy Ma as Favorite Female Rappers [Video]