Nicki Minaj Teams Up With OPI for Nail Polish Collection
Rucuss staffOctober 21, 2011
Now you can have Nicki Minaj at your fingertips. Well, sort of.
The rapper has teamed up with OPI to develop her own nail polish collection. It will consist of six shades inspired by her debut album. The collection, which is scheduled to hit stores in 2012, will have shades named “Metal 4 Life,” “Fly,” “Save Me,” “Did It On Em,” “Super Bass Shatter” and “Pink Friday.”
The colors are loud and bold. So if you prefer nudes and muted colors than this collection is not for you. The shades are glittery, bright, and some even have a “cracked” look when applied.
OPI has collaborated with Justin Bieber and Katy Perry for their own successful line of lacquers in the past. Minaj has also collaborated with MAC to create a lipstick last year when her debut “Pink Friday” was released.
More from Rucuss
- Kardashian Ladies Ink Deal With OPI Nail Polish
- Nail Polish Addict: Scoop on China Glaze Holiday Collection
- Nicki Minaj Does Her Best Smurfette Impression at AMA Event
- Nicki Minaj, Usher, Justin Bieber, Pink & MC Hammer Perform at 2012 AMAs [Videos]
- Rihanna Signs Deal With MAC Cosmetics [Details]
- Nail Polish Addict: Scoop on Sally Hansen Fall Nail Color Collection