Nicki Minaj Says She Didn’t Endorse Mitt Romney [Details]
Rucuss staffSeptember 11, 2012
Rapper Nicki Minaj received plenty of backlash last week when she mentioned GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romeny on Lil Wayne’s mixtape.
Many assumed she was endorsing Romney after she belted out the lyrics on the song Mercy,”I’m a Republican voting for Mitt Romney/You lazy bi*ches are f**king up the economy.” When President Barack Obama was asked how he felt about the Minaj line, Obama said he wasn’t sure which one of Minaj’s multiple personalities actually recorded the verse, therefore he doesn’t take it seriously.
Once Minaj heard Obama’s comments, she posted her appreciation to the President on Twitter.
We never took Minaj seriously. Especially after rapping about eating brains, having billion dollar credit and publicly admitting her multiple personalities. But at the end of the day, it really doesn’t matter what Minaj has to say. She’s not a registered voter.
More from Rucuss
- Mitt Romney’s Son Says He Wanted to Take a Swing at President Obama [Audio]
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Pennsylvania Voting Machine Switches Barack Obama Vote to Mitt Romney! [Video]
- Stacey Dash: ‘I Am Disappointed That Governor Romney and Congressman Ryan Did Not Win.’
- Olympic Gold Medalist Gabby Douglas To Grace Kellogg’s Corn Flakes’ Box
- Barack Obama Re-Elected in 2012: Celebs React on Twitter