Nicki Minaj Needs A Black Card, Spotted Counting Cash In Her Bentley [Photos]
Rucuss staffFebruary 11, 2012
Nicki Minaj is a big rap star.
Minaj is the first female to make the Forbes’ Top 20 earners list with $6.5 million. Her fortune continues to grow. But her new-found fame hasn’t changed her spending habits. Instead of using plastic to pay for her purchases while out shopping, Minaj sticks with cash.
Nicki was spotted counting $100 dollar bills in her custom pink Bentley on Rodeo Drive.
Minaj wore a hot pink wig, leather cropped zip jacket, tights, and a pair of $615 Fendi suede and rabbit fur “St. Mortiz” moon boots. She was spotted with Chanel and plenty of other high-end store bags.
We wonder did she pull out cash when she paid for her $200,000 Bentley?
We know you have credit cards, Nicki, you need to use them. It’s crazy out in these streets!
More from Rucuss
- Splurge on the Look: Nicki Minaj’s Versace Triple Platform Pumps
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Nicki Minaj And Willow Smith Shoot “Fireball” Video
- Nicki Minaj VMA Outfit: Ronald McDonald, Bus Driver or Sexy Rapper? [Photos]
- Did Nicki Minaj Buy Her Boyfriend Safaree A New Bentley? [Photos]
- Nicki Minaj Has a $250,000 Custom Pink Bentley [Photos]