Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill Reportedly Engaged, Posts Engagement Ring
Rucuss staffApril 16, 2015
Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill are taking their relationship to the next level.
It appears that the rapping duo is engaged. The rumors began after Nicki went on Instagram on Wednesday and posted a photo of her hand with a massive heart-shaped ring on it. She captioned it with a series of heart, ring, and diamond emojis.
According to E! News, the ring is a 15-carat yellow heart diamond ring mounted in platinum with a double halo of white pavé diamonds, which retails for a whopping $500,000.
Meek also added fuel to the engagement rumors by posting a yellow heart emoji. A fan told him, “You so fucking lucky ni**a,” to which he responded, “I am!”
A source confirms to E! that the couple is indeed engaged. “Both Meek and Nicki have been spending amazing quality time together lately and have gotten extremely close these past few months,” said the insider. “It may seem like it all is happening very quickly but Nicki and Meek are in this 100. They truly love each other.”
Nicki, 32, and Meek, 27, went public with their relationship in February following Nicki’s breakup with longtime boyfriend Safaree Samuels.
“That’s my baby right there. Shit real,” Meek told XXL. “I got the girl that I wanted.”
Meek will join Nicki on the U.S. leg of her “Pinkprint” tour, which kicks off July 17 in Dallas.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Go Public With Relationship [Details]
- Meek Mill Blasts Floyd Mayweather’s Girlfriend For Shading Nicki Minaj’s Ring
- Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill Double Date With Rick Ross & Ming Lee [Details]
- Meek Mill Blasts Baby Mama For ‘Liking’ Safaree Samuels Photos
- Meek Mill Denies Involvement in Nicki Minaj Robbery
- The Game Drags Meek Mill Over Nicki Minaj & Remy Ma Beef