Nicki Minaj Leaves Her 11 Million Followers in the Dust, Deletes Twitter Account!
Rucuss staffApril 15, 2012
Nicki Minaj has left the Twitter universe for the time being.
Minaj disabled her Twitter account on Sunday after she was unhappy that one of her fan sites, Nicki Daily, prematurely posted music from her album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded before the release date. Nicki Daily deleted its Twitter account and put the word ‘closed’ on its webpage.
The Starships singer blocked the site’s twitter that resulted in a battle of words from her Barbz fans taking sides both sides on the matter. She received plenty of negative tweets that led her to delete her page.
Before she disabled her account she tweeted, “Like seriously, its but so much a person can take. Good f-cking bye.”
Trouble appeared to begin the day before when she tweeted, “And that’s exactly why I’m paying the barbz DUST right now! And deleting my twitter. Smdh – don’t cry 4 me argentina.”
She added, “On 2nd thought I’ll just follow a new set of barbz. The ones I follow r very mean and ratchet.*side eyes them*”
Once the Twitter universe heard Minaj deleted her page #NickiComeBack started to trend worldwide. Her fans expressed their sadness and anger over her disappearance.
Minaj’s hype man Scaff Beezy tweeted, “Sh-t just got real.”
We’re guessing Minaj is just upset right now and will back sooner than later.
More from Rucuss
- Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’
- Safaree Talks Nicki Minaj Breakup, Remy Ma, & Meek Mill on ‘Wendy’ [Video]
- Nicki Minaj Recreates a Carnival for ‘Pound the Alarm’ Video
- Safaree Samuels To Reportedly Sue Nicki Minaj
- Nick Minaj and Funkmaster Flex Argue Over Backing Out Of Summer Jam [Audio]
- Nicki Minaj Performs ‘Starships’ on American Idol [Video]