Nicki Minaj Launches Clothing Line At Kmart, Shows Up in Pink Lamborghini [Photos]
Rucuss staffOctober 17, 2013
Nicki Minaj continues to expand her brand.
The Starships singer launched her lifestyle brand the Nicki Minaj Collection at Kmart and ShopYourWay.com on Tuesday. The collection, which retails between $3.99 to $40, includes everything from accessories to patterned leggings and acid wash denim.
Minaj immediately gained when she arrived to the event when she pulled up in a custom pink Lamborghini at a Kmart store in Los Angeles. She already has a pink Bentley.
“I wanted to do something that would take Kmart to another level and make girls like me feel like we can shop here,” Nicki told “Good Morning America” contributor Rachel Smith. She said she got inspiration for the collection from Versace, Juicy Couture, and her own fans.
Check out a few photos from the event below.
Photos via Necole Bitchie, Rap-Up.com and Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Nicki Minaj Unveils K-Mart Clothing Line ‘Nicki Minaj Collection’ [Photos]
- Nicki Minaj Blasts PARTYNEXTDOOR Over Ghostwriting Insinuations [Details]
- Remy Ma Drops Nicki Minaj Diss Track, Minaj Responds
- Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’
- Nicki Minaj Sued by Her Former Wig Maker For $30 Million [Details]
- Splurge on the Look: Nicki Minaj’s Versace Triple Platform Pumps