Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Facialist!
Rucuss staffNovember 11, 2011
Rapper Nicki Minaj seems to be a different person when she leaves the stage.
Minaj appears to have a fun, corky and upbeat personality when performing but that all seems to go out the window once she steps foot off the stage. Minaj has allegedly been in her second verbal attack. After her verbal attack on a maid a few weeks ago, she has now unleashed her anger on celebrity facialist Dawn DaLuise, Star magazine reports.
“After I waxed her eyebrows and lip, she started screaming ‘Who the f**k do you think you are?’” DaLuise exclusively told Star. “‘Look what you did to my damn face! You think this sh*t is worth 170 dollars?’”
The beauty expert, who owns Dawn DaLuise Skin Refinery in Los Angeles, said
she had never been treated so badly in her life, as she detailed how Minaj threw wads of bills at her and stormed out.
“It’s a shame when you see a darling girl turn into a temperamental diva,” DaLuise said.
More from Rucuss
- Meek Mill Denies Involvement in Nicki Minaj Robbery
- Nicki Minaj Blasts PARTYNEXTDOOR Over Ghostwriting Insinuations [Details]
- Kevin McCall Accused of Beating a Woman Unconscious [Details]
- Nicki Minaj Reveals Tour Demands, Wants Chicken Wings & Juice [Details]
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out ESPN Magazine For Retouched Cover [Photos]
- Remy Ma Drops Nicki Minaj Diss Track, Minaj Responds