Nicki Minaj Does Her Best Smurfette Impression at AMA Event
Johnnie WaltersOctober 11, 2011
It’s been a few weeks since Nicki Minaj graced us with an unusual outfit.
But it was worth the wait. Minaj got dolled up to announce the 2011 American Music Awards nominees today. She was joined by Pitbull to announce the lucky nominees at the JW Marriott Los Angeles. Beyonce, Rihanna, Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber, Adelle and Katie Perry were amongst the nominees.
The rapper looked like a cross between Smurfette and Strawberry Shortcake. Minaj, who got nods in the rap/hip hop categories, wore a printed bikini top with a high-waisted fluffy printed skirt. She accesorized the look with a short green velvet jacket, black and blue booties and a blonde and blue two-toned wig.
More from Rucuss
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Nicki Minaj, Usher, Justin Bieber, Pink & MC Hammer Perform at 2012 AMAs [Videos]
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With OPI for Nail Polish Collection
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Rihanna, Chris Brown & Drake Will All Be Seated Next to Each Other at MTV Awards
- Lil Twist Sentenced to 1 Year in Jail for Assault [Details]