Nicki Minaj Blasts PARTYNEXTDOOR Over Ghostwriting Insinuations [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 12, 2017
Nicki Minaj has had enough of the ghostwriting rumors.
The Anaconda rapper took aim at PARTYNEXTDOOR for insinuating that he ghostwrote Regret in Your Tears. Shortly after she released the Remy Ma diss song. No Frauds, she noticed that PARTYNEXTDOOR was liking comments of fans that thought he ghostwrote a song for Minaj. She let him have it on Twitter.
“Party Next Door had NOTHING to do w/ #RegretInYourTears – ni**a aint never heard that song a day in his life. Bless y’all heart,” Minaj tweeted. “Not sure why he was ‘liking’ tweets. Maybe it was just ‘funny’ to him. Maybe he was…’hacked’. Lol. Either way. #DisTewMuch FOH.” Read the entire rant below.
More from Rucuss
- Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’
- Remy Ma Drops Nicki Minaj Diss Track, Minaj Responds
- Nicki Minaj Rocks Real Hair For New Photo Shoot
- Nicki Minaj and Ex Safaree Samuels Go At It On Twitter [Details]
- Nicki Minaj Names Lil Kim, Foxy Brown & Remy Ma as Favorite Female Rappers [Video]
- Nicki Minaj Blasts Access Hollywood Reporter For Calling Her ‘Ungracious & Unprofessional’ [Details]
- Meek Mill And Joe Budden Diss Each Other Over Nicki Minaj [Details]
- Nicki Minaj Says Safaree Samuels Is A ‘Poor Excuse of a Man,’ SB Responds
- Nicki Minaj Apologizes For Controversial Malcolm X Cover Art
- Nicki Minaj Puts Her Booty On Display For 2015 Calendar