Nicki Minaj Backup Dancer In Custody Following A Woman’s Death in Japan [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 30, 2012
Nicki Minaj’s backup dancer James “King Tight” Blackston is being held by Tokyo police in connection with the death and sexual assault of an Irish student in Japan.
Nicola Furlong, 21, was found dead in a hotel room, just hours after attending a Minaj concert with a female friend. According to reports, the women allegedly met Blackston and 19-year old musician Larry Perry at the concert.
The two women ended up going back to a hotel with them. The two men allegedly drugged and sexually assaulted the women while in a “comatose state.” Both are being detained on suspicion of sexual assault.
The U.S. State Department confirmed that two Americans were arrested and a police investigation is underway. Furlong reportedly died from cervical compression, known as strangulation.
Hotel staff went up to the room about a loud noise complaint and allegedly found Furlong in the room with Perry.
More from Rucuss
- Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’
- Rihanna Represents America With Gucci USA Logo Boston Bag
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Nicki Minaj Announces She’s Single, Meek Mill Shades Her On Instagram
- Meek Mill Denies Involvement in Nicki Minaj Robbery
- Remy Ma Drops Nicki Minaj Diss Track, Minaj Responds