Nicki Minaj Announces She’s Single, Meek Mill Shades Her On Instagram
Rucuss staffJanuary 6, 2017
Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill are no longer a couple.
Minaj announced the news on social media on Thursday. The Starships rapper kept is short and sweet and said she is moving forward with her career.
“To confirm, yes I am single,” Nicki wrote on Twitter. “Focusing on my work & looking forward to sharing it with you guys really soon. Have a blessed New Year. Love u.”
And it didn’t take long for Mill to respond with a jab. He posted the photo below with the caption, “If you walk out don’t wear these,” in the since-deleted pic. “they wack.”
Mill also shared a video on Instagram, in which he said, “I need love,” while singing along to LL Cool J’s classic. An off-camera friend responds by saying, “You need a fuckin’ thot.”
Although it’s unclear when Minaj and Mill started dating, their relationship became public in February 2015. But in the last few months, rumors of a breakup plagued the couple.
The most recent of these rumors surfaced last month when fans realized Minaj and Mill had unfollowed one another on Instagram.
FUN FACT: Shortly after Minaj announced she was single. Many believed Safaree made a post directed towards Minaj that read, “Hey big head.” He may want her back.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill Double Date With Rick Ross & Ming Lee [Details]
- Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill, Chris Brown & More at the BET Celebrity Basketball Game
- Meek Mill And Joe Budden Diss Each Other Over Nicki Minaj [Details]
- Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill Reportedly Engaged, Posts Engagement Ring
- Say What: K. Michelle and Safaree Samuels Spotted Out?!
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Go Public With Relationship [Details]
- Nicki Minaj and Ex Safaree Samuels Go At It On Twitter [Details]
- Meek Mill Blasts Floyd Mayweather’s Girlfriend For Shading Nicki Minaj’s Ring
- Beanie Sigel Says He Helped Meek Mill Write Game Diss Lyrics [Video]
- Meek Mill’s Ex-Girlfriend Sends A Message To Women Who Deserve Better [Details]