Nick Gordon Brags About Smoking Weed With Whitney Houston
Rucuss staffMarch 12, 2014
Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown is married to an attention seeker.
Krissy’s husband and alleged adopted brother Nick Gordon continues to go on social media to air her family business. Less than two weeks after bashing some family members on Twitter, Nick reveals more details about his relationship with the Houston family.
Nick bragged about smoking marijuana with Whitney. It all began after Nick posted a bong on Twitter. Some of Whitney’s fans asked him to take it down and stop putting family business in the streets.
“DAMN, point blank I’m happy in love healthy, doing what I do best,” Krissy tweeted on Friday, March 7. “#Entertainment! Look in my eyes & see what WE see, do what WE do . . .”
She later tweeted, “I am my mothers child ! Have you ever heard of a #fastmetabolism? Damn, lol it’s incredible how the world will judge you 4ANY&EVERYthing.”
Indeed, Whitney, who passed away in February 2012, was always very slim throughout her life.
More from Rucuss
- Bobbi Kristina Wears Mismatched Heels To Event, Says She’s Pursuing Singing Career [Photos]
- Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon Reportedly Do Not Have a Prenup [Details]
- Bobbi Kristina’s Boyfriend Nick Gordon Refuses to Speak to Bobby Brown [Video]
- Bobbi Kristina Confirms Engagement in ‘The Houstons’ Trailer [Video]
- Cissy Houston Pens Open Letter to Bobbi Kristina: ‘You’re Too Young to Get Married!’
- Nick Gordon Slams Houston Family, Has Scuffle With Whitney’s Nephew