Nick Cannon Spends Valentines Day with Nicole Murphy [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 18, 2015
Nick Cannon has clearly moved on.
Although Cannon is in the middle of a nasty divorce with Mariah Carey, he still has found time for romance. Cannon was spotted on a date with Nicole Murphy on Valentine’s Day.
Cannon and Murphy tried to keep a low-profile at a New York restaurant but onlookers spotted them getting pretty cozy. Page Six reports:
Rebounding Nick Cannon and Nicole Murphy went on a romantic late-night Valentine’s Day date together, spies tell Page Six exclusively. And they were so besotted with each other, they didn’t even notice when a Mariah Carey song played during dinner.
Cannon — in the midst of a divorce from Carey — and Murphy, whose engagement to Michael Strahan was called off in August, arrived at Tavern on the Green together Saturday night.
“The couple showed up at 11 p.m., when most other diners were already gone,” said a witness. “They were holding hands across the table, and gazing at each other throughout their meal.”
Perhaps breaking the romantic vibe, the source added that a Carey tune awkwardly began playing during their meal, but “neither paid attention. They seemed very happy together.”
This comes on the heels of Cannon and Murphy dining with friends a week earlier at Bagatelle.
Photos via Euroweb.com
More from Rucuss
- Nick Cannon Reveals the Reason Why He Dumped Kim Kardashian [Details]
- Nick Cannon Reveals There Was No Sex Before Marriage With Mariah Carey [Video]
- Eddie Murphy’s Daughters Posed In Lingerie in Mom And Michael Strahan’s Bedroom
- Nick Cannon’s Father Receives Backlash From Mariah Carey Fans For Being Messy [Details]
- Nick Cannon Confirms Separation From Wife Mariah Carey [Details]
- Mariah Carey Bares Her Bra in Sexy Selfie For Nick Cannon’s Birthday [Photo]