Nick Cannon Hospitalized For Kidney Failure!
Rucuss staffJanuary 4, 2012
Nick Cannon had a health scare earlier this week.
Cannon was rushed to a hospital after suffering a mild kidney failure. Cannon and his wife Mariah Carey were on vacation in Aspen, Colorado when one of Nick’s kidneys failed. He was admitted to a local hospital.
Mariah went to Twitter on Wednesday to ask her fans to pray for Nick. She tweeted, “Please pray for Nick as he’s fighting to recover from a mild kidney failure.” She also posted a photo of Nick in a hospital bed attached to monitors and IVs, while she laid in bed with him.
Mariah, later, posted on her website:
“This is us in the hospital – role reversal; Last year it was me attached to the machines (after having dembabies) and Nick was there with me through it, and now here we are.
We’re trying to be as festive as possible under the circumstances but please keep Nick in your thoughts because this is very painful. They tried to kick me out of the hospital but here I am pon de bed with Mr. C.
We’re doing OK but we’re “straaaaaanded in Aspen”. #DramaticDivaPlace (I know, we could be in a lot worse places) but the truth is as long as we’re together, we’re OK. I’m not trying to make light out of the situation because it’s a serious moment that’s very tough on all of us so please keep us and our family in your prayers.”
We hope Nick gets well soon!
More from Rucuss
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon & Dem Babies Spend Christmas in Aspen [Photos]
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Celebrate 5-Year Anniversary With Fairytale Vow Renewal [Photos]
- Mariah Carey is Selling Bahamas Home For $5.5 Million [Photos]
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Show Off ‘Dem Babies’ [Photos]
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Celebrate ‘Dem Babies’ First Birthday [Photos]
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]