Nia Long, Sons on August Cover Of Essence Magazine [Photo]
Rucuss staffJune 29, 2012
Actress Nia Long has had a new look on life after giving birth to her second child.
Nia and her boyfriend, NBA player Ime Udoka, welcomed baby Kez to the world in November 2011. And since his arrival, Nia has been enjoying life with her new bundle of joy. Now the 41-year old is showing off her family on the August issue of Essence Magazine. Nia is photoes with her two sons, Kez and Massai Jr.
In the issue, Nia talks about embracing life with her sons, her boyfriend Ime, and reconnecting with her father. Nia says in the issue, “I’m in my forties, post baby and I’m thinner than I’ve been in years. The last step will be letting my hair go natural. That’s when you’ll know I’m free…”
Awkward Black Girl’s Issa Rae, Solange Knowles, Azealia Banks, Chanel Iman and Joan Smalls are also featured in the upcoming issue which hits newsstands in July.
More from Rucuss
- Nicki Minaj Blasts PARTYNEXTDOOR Over Ghostwriting Insinuations [Details]
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]
- Beyoncé Celebrates 35th Birthday with Soul Train Themed Party [Photos]
- Solange Knowles Straightens Hair For Night at the American Ballet Theatre [Photos]
- Beyonce’s Dad Mathew Knowles Remarries, Shares Fourth of July Photos
- Say What: Did Rachel Roy Confirm She’s Jay Z’s Side Chick?!