NFL’s Colin Kaepernick, Quinton Patton & Ricardo Lockette Being Investigated For Sexual Assault
Rucuss staffApril 10, 2014
San Francisco 49ers Colin Kaepernick and Quinton Patton and Seattle Seahawks Ricardo Lockette are being investigated for sexual assault.
Kaepernick, Patton and Lockette were allegedly involved in an incident that took place at Viceroy Hotel in Miami on April 1, The Sacramento Bee reports.
A woman claims she went to Lockette’s apartment at 9 p.m. and Kaepernick and Patton were there. She alleges that if she wanted to drink shots that were made “she had to ‘hit’ the bong which contained marijuana.”
The woman said she felt light-headed and went to a bedroom with Kaepernick, whom she had a sexual relationship with in the past. She claimed she and Kaepernick did not have sex and that Patton and Lockette peaked in the bedroom and she told them to get out. The woman said she woke up in a hospital bed the next morning and did not remember how she got there.
The 49ers acknowledged the report on Thursday morning.
“The 49ers organization is aware of the recent media report regarding Colin Kaepernick and is in the process of gathering the pertinent facts,” general manager Trent Baalke said in a statement.
Kaepernick and Patton were scheduled to be on hand for teammate Anquan Boldin’s “Q Fest” festivities in South Florida this weekend. Kaepernick and Lockette are training in South Florida.
Photos via Instagram and Blog49ers.com
More from Rucuss
- Colin Kaepernick and Russell Wilson Bet A Eyebrow On Sunday’s Game [Video]
- NFL Player Colin Kaepernick Loses Bet to Russell Wilson, Shaves Off Eyebrow [Video]
- Colin Kaepernick Fires Verbal Assault At Richard Sherman
- Couple Alert: Is Colin Kaepernick Dating Sanaa Lathan?! [Photo]
- NFL Player Colin Kaepernick Strips Down For ESPN’s Body Issue [Photos]
- NFL Quarterback Colin Kaepernick Gets New Chest Tattoo [Photos]