NFL Wants Teams To Give Full-Pat Downs
Rucuss staffSeptember 17, 2011
The National Football League wants teams to give full pat-downs to all fans entering stadiums this season.
According to USA Today, the league issued a memo to teams before the season that required pat-downs from the ankles up to the 17 million fans that are expected to attend games. Pat-downs from the waist up were only suggested in previous years.
There will be no medal detectors, only security personnel who will do a quick pat down. Fans should expect longer waits to enter stadiums.
More from Rucuss
- NFL Suspends Saints Head Coach Sean Payton For 2012 Season, Gregg Williams Suspended Indefinitely
- 2012 Olympics: Gabby Douglas Wins Women’s All-Around Gymnastics Title!
- Terrell Owens Cut By Indoor Football Team, His Lawyers Looking Into Possible Breach of Contract
- Some of the Highest Single-Game Paychecks in Sports
- Terrell Owens Close to Signing With Indoor Football League
- Terrell Owens Faces Foreclosure On Two of His Dallas Homes [Details]