NFL Players Reggie Bush and Shaun Phillips Start A DJ Crew
Rucuss staffFebruary 2, 2012
Now that the football season has come to an end for most NFL players, many are able to focus on their personal lives.
Some go on vacations and spend time with their families, while others try new business ventures or hobbies. Miami Dolphins running back Reggie Bush and San Diego Chargers linebacker Shaun Phillips have joined the group of players who have picked up a new hobby. The two players have formed a DJ crew called “Black House Junkies.”
Bush and Phillips will debut their skills together at Greystone Manor in West Hollywood tonight (Thursday). They are expected to mix house music, along with other popular songs for actor Wilmer Valderrama’s Birthday party.
Bush began DJing over the summer when the NFL lockout was in full effect. He bought turntables and talked with many DJs about the craft.
More from Rucuss
- Couple Alert! Reggie Bush and New Girlfriend Vacation in Paris [Photos]
- NFL Player Tommie Harris’ Wife Ashley Dies Less Than Two Months After Wedding [Details]
- NFL Player Reggie Bush, Fiancee Lilit Avagyan Welcome a Baby Girl! [Details]
- Reggie Bush Marries Lilit Avagyan in San Diego [Photos]
- NFL Nose Tackle Drives a Hello Kitty Smart Car
- Jonathan Martin Says Treatment By Teammates Went Beyond Hazing