NFL Player Willis McGahee Allegedly Expecting 9th Child From 8th Baby Mama!
Rucuss staffApril 25, 2012
Denver Broncos running back Willis McGahee has been pretty busy off the field for the last couple of years.
McGahee managed to catapult back into the spotlight with a break out season, helping the Broncos reach the first round of the playoffs last season. He also managed keep a productive love life off the field as well.
McGahee is expecting a child with track and field star Marshevet Hooker, Mediatakeout reports. It will be their first child together. Hooker is allegedly happy about the new addition and is quickly trying to get her divorce finalized from her husband. No word on whether the two began dating while she was still with her estranged husband.
This will allegedly be McGahee’s ninth child and his eight baby mama. He’s giving New York Jets’ Antonio Cromartie a run for his money. Cromartie has 10 kids with two on the way with eight baby mamas.
More from Rucuss
- NFL Player Antonio Cromartie Welcomes 10th Child, His Eight Baby Mamas Want Reality Show! [Details]
- NFL Player Antonio Cromartie’s Wife Allegedly Faked Suicide Over Cheating
- Peyton Manning Dethrones Tim Tebow As NFL’s Jersey Sales Champion
- NY Jets Player Bart Scott Says Ravens And Redskins Players Used To Beef Over Strippers
- Peyton Manning Falls Flat In Super Bowl, Gets Clowned On Social Media
- Tim Tebow’s Brother Happy Broncos Eliminated From Playoffs [Details]