NFL Player Richard Sherman Boycotting Seattle Media Over His Home Address
Rucuss staffJune 24, 2014
Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman is not feeling Seattle’s media these days.
The local media published the address of his new home and he’s not happy about it. Now he’s refusing to speak to the local media. Sherman claims he is being bombarded with fans hanging out around his house wanting autographs – or wanting to just “hang out.”
The Seattle Times is getting some flack for publishing the address of Sherman’s new home in Maple Valley last week. CBS Seattle reports property owners’ addresses in Sherman’s community are available to the public.
Sherman bought the home for $2.31 million from NBA star Jamal Crawford. He signed a four-year, $57.4 million contract extension in May. Sherman has become the highest-paid cornerback in the NFL.
More from Rucuss
- Colin Kaepernick Fires Verbal Assault At Richard Sherman
- Marshawn Lynch Does Brief ‘Media Day’ Interview, Signs Deal With Skittles [Video]
- Richard Sherman Goes On Epic Rant in Postgame Interview [Video]
- Richard Sherman to Skip Bayless: ‘You Are a Ignorant, Pompous, Egotistical, Cretin! [Video]
- NFL’s Colin Kaepernick, Quinton Patton & Ricardo Lockette Being Investigated For Sexual Assault
- Terrell Owens Cut From Seattle Seahawks Roster