NFL Player Rashad Johnson Tweets a Photo Of His Severed Finger!
Rucuss staffSeptember 24, 2013
Arizona Cardinal safety Rashad Johnson didn’t leave much to the imagination.
Johnson succumbed to public pressure and posted a photo on Twitter of his severed finger Monday night. He lost the tip of his middle finger while making a tackle during Sunday’s loss to the New Orleans Saints.
After the news spread, Johnson’s fans wanted to see what his finger looked like. Before he showed off his finger, Johnson shared on Twitter that he had been receiving requests on the social media site to post a picture of the finger.
Johnson earned every bit of his money during that game. GROSS!!
Photos via Twitter and AZCardinals.com
More from Rucuss
- NFL Player Jason Babin Rips Off Andre Ellington’s Hair During Game, Holds Up Dreadlocks
- Chad Johnson Would Prefer Gay Men Not DM Him on Instagram [Details]
- Peyton Manning Falls Flat In Super Bowl, Gets Clowned On Social Media
- NFL Player Kerry Rhodes Alleged Gay Lover ‘Hollywood’ Wants a Reality Show! [Video]
- NFL Player Tyrann Mathieu Asks 17-Year Old When Does She Turn 18 [Photos]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s Ex-Shantel Jackson Wears Same Dress As His Daughter to Fight [Photos]