NFL Player Randy Moss Claims He Was Ripped Off By Barber Shop [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 18, 2012
San Francisco 49er Randy Moss has filed a lawsuit claiming he lost a $160,000 investment in a barber shop in downtown Delray Beach, Florida.
Moss, who has a condo in Boca Raton, allegedly fronted shop co-owner Kelvin Jones and his family the money. The alleged agreement was he would be paid back in eight years and receive up to 25 percent from the revenues of the shop, Gossip Extra reports.
In the suit, Moss also claims Jones tried to reimburse the loan with worthless checks. He also changed the name of the corporation that owned the salon to avoid paying the money back. The shop’s telephone numbers, Jones’ number, his brother Jereland and wife Evelyn’s numbers have all been disconnected.
The family opened the barber shop after running a hair-cutting operation in their backyard.
More from Rucuss
- Money Woes: NFL Player Chad Johnson Allegedly Facing Foreclosure! [Details]
- Chad Johnson Celebrates Divorce By Buying $300,000 Lamborghini [Photos]
- Former NFL Player Ronnie Lott Falls Out Of His Chair On Live TV! [Video]
- NFL’s Colin Kaepernick, Quinton Patton & Ricardo Lockette Being Investigated For Sexual Assault
- Colin Kaepernick Fires Verbal Assault At Richard Sherman
- San Francisco 49er Fans Tweet Death Threats to Kyle Williams!