NFL Player Miles Austin Marries Stacy Sydlo, Cowboys Serve As Groomsmen
Rucuss staffMarch 3, 2014
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin is off the market
Austin married his college sweetheart Stacy Sydlo on Saturday night. Teammates Tony Romo, Jason Witten and DeMarco Murray were groomsmen at his wedding.
According to NJ.com, Austin met Sydlo during a college visit to Monmouth. Sydlo played lacrosse while Austin played football.
Austin, who briefly dated Kim Kardashian in 2010, had his jersey retired by Monmouth during a ceremony at a basketball game last weekend. Sydlo was in attendance.
Although Austin’s personal life appears to be stable, it may be a rocky off-season for the wide receiver. The Cowboys are rumored to be cutting him before the new season.
Austin has struggled to stay healthy and has been an inconsistent producer in the Cowboys’ offense.
Photos via NJ.com and Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Get Your Customized DeMarco Murray ‘Spray Tan’ Jersey [Details]
- Draya Michele And Orlando Scandrick Call It Quits [Details]
- Hulk Hogan’s Daughter Brooke Engaged to Cowboys’ Phil Costa [Photos]
- Couple Alert: Draya Michelle Dating Dallas Cowboys Star Orlando Scandrick [Photos]
- Orlando Scandrick Gets Restraining Order, Says He Was Attacked By Draya
- Terrell Owens Close to Signing With Indoor Football League