NFL Player Kerry Rhodes Alleged Gay Lover ‘Hollywood’ Wants a Reality Show! [Video]
Rucuss staffApril 16, 2013
NFL safety Kerry Rhodes, who last season played for the Arizona Cardinals and is now a free agent, told TMZ he is not gay, but he is supportive of a teammate coming out.
It was a nice gesture on Rhodes part but more photos have surfaced that lead people to believe that he was lying. MediaTakeOut.com posted photos of Rhodes hugging on his former assistant who goes by the nickname, Hollywood. His former assistant is openly gay.
While the world is a much better place and gay men are accepted, it still may cause a rift in a NFL locker room. There have not been any players to come out of the closet while playing in the NFL. So its no surprise that Rhodes denies being gay. But its hard to get around these photos.
Now it appears that Russell “Hollywood” Jackson wants the world to know he and Rhodes weren’t just friends.
Hollywood also wants his own reality show. He’s filmed a 14-minute video that shows his daily life. Check out the video below.
Photos via Mediatakeout.com, blacksportsonline and Rolling Out
More from Rucuss
- NFL Player Kerry Rhodes Alleged Boyfriend ‘Hollywood’ Tells All! [Audio]
- Hollywood Simpson Releases Photos & Video in Bed With NFL Player Kerry Rhodes!
- Former NFL Player Kwame Harris Being Sued By Ex-Boyfriend [Details]
- NFL Player Rashad Johnson Tweets a Photo Of His Severed Finger!
- NFL Player Jason Babin Rips Off Andre Ellington’s Hair During Game, Holds Up Dreadlocks
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds