NFL Player Jacoby Jones Gets Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl Tattoo [Photos]
Rucuss staffFebruary 19, 2013
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones got a new tattoo in honor of winning the Super Bowl.
Jones got the Vince Lombardi trophy, along with the Ravens logo and ‘Super Bowl XLVII’ tattooed on his back. He got the artwork above the Super Dome, which is a part of a mural of the city of New Orleans that was already tattooed on his back.
Although Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco received the MVP of the game, many fans thought Jones was worthy of the title. He scored two crucial touchdowns in the game to help lead the Ravens to a 34-31 win over the San Francisco 49ers.
Jones showed off his new artwork on Instagram on Monday. Check out a few photos below.
Jones’ mother Emily London-Jones also got her ankle tattooed. It’s unclear whether her design was Super Bowl related.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- NFL Player Jacoby Jones Reportedly Hit With Bottle By Stripper! [Details]
- Ray Lewis, Baltimore Ravens Wearing Custom Super Bowl Cleats [Photos]
- Ray Lewis Sprays On Hairline at Super Bowl [Photos]
- Ray Rice Gets Domestic Violence Charge Dismissed [Details]
- Baltimore Ravens’ Matt Elam Working Part Time At Mall [Details]
- Video Shows Ray Rice Dragging Unconscious Fiancee Out Of Elevator!