NFL Player Jabar Gaffney Goes on Twitter Rant, Says Feelings Are For Suckas! [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 13, 2012
Washington Redskins wide receiver Jabar Gaffney is going through some tough times in the love department.
His wedding anniversary was on Thursday and he allegedly was not in a good mood. You see, Gaffney is in the middle of a divorce and he’s allegedly emotionally troubled at the moment.
But instead of talking to a friend or seeking help from a psychiatrist, Gaffney decided to go on a Twitter rant, eh, meltdown. He called his wife a b-tch and took a few jabs at NFL free agent Lito Sheppard, which happens to be his cousin.
Read Gaffney’s tweets from the bottom up.
Of course, Gaffney later said his Twitter account was hacked. By Thursday night, Gaffney’s Twitter account was deleted. But before he pledged to delete it, he sent out a few explanations, claiming that his account was hacked and asked for privacy.
One of his last tweets said, “I’m super educated and blessed by the man upstairs and just so this never happens again I’m deleting twitter so now if u c my name it’s fake.”
We’re guessing he may have had a change of heart after his tweets gained national attention. Hmmm.
More from Rucuss
- Chad Johnson Arrested For Probation Violation [Photos/Video]
- NFL Player Alfred Morris Still Drives a 1991 Mazda [Photos]
- NFL Player Robert Griffin III Marries Rebecca Liddicoat [Photos]
- Redskins Outed For Running Fan Twitter Account [Details]
- NFL Player Dez Bryant Says it was Redskins’ Dezmon Briscoe Who Likes To Get Peed On! [Details]
- Robert Griffin III Allegedly Texts Former Hooters Waitress On His Wedding Day! [Photos]