NFL Nose Tackle Drives a Hello Kitty Smart Car
Rucuss staffSeptember 30, 2011
Antoni Garay is a 6-foot-4, 320 pound NFL player.
The San Diego Charger’s size, power and moves make him a perfect fit for the nose tackle position. Garay made an impact quickly when he replaced Jamal Williams in 2010. He gained his first 5.5 sacks during that season. He’s already surpassed that number with one more this season.
He’s a beast on the field. But off the field its a different story.
Although, most fans don’t know him personally. Most figure he drove a big truck or a sport utility vehicle to fit his large frame. But that’s far from reality. No, Garay actually drives a tiny convertible smart car. And get this, it has a Hello Kitty logo on it. Yeah, you read that correctly–Hello Kitty logo.
Who knows the reason behind the purchase, but Garay is proud of his red smart car. He tweeted, “Yo @TakeoSpikes51 I wish I had 4 hands 2 give the Hello Kitty drop top Smart car 4 thumbs UP but 2 will do.”
Check out photos of Garay in his car.
More from Rucuss
- NFL Player Tommie Harris’ Wife Ashley Dies Less Than Two Months After Wedding [Details]
- NFL Players Reggie Bush and Shaun Phillips Start A DJ Crew
- San Francisco 49er Fans Tweet Death Threats to Kyle Williams!
- Colin Kaepernick’s Alleged Scorned Ex-Girlfriend Blasts Him on Twitter [Details]
- NFL Player Marshawn Lynch Parks His Lamborghini With Velvet Ropes Around It
- NFL Player Colin Kaepernick Loses Bet to Russell Wilson, Shaves Off Eyebrow [Video]