New York Restaurant Offers Beyonce-Themed Valentine’s Day Menu [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 4, 2014
Who knew Beyonce would inspire an entire Valentine’s day dinner.
Well, she did. Brucie, an Italian restaurant located in Brooklyn, New York’s Cobble Hill neighborhood, is offering a Valentine’s Day dinner where the entire menu dedicated to Beyoncé and her family.
The restaurant features entrées such as: Blue Ivy (smoked blue potatoes, chiriboga blue, trout roe, watercress), Jay-Ziti (“carter” clothbound cheddar, speck, sweet potato, sage pistu) and Breastiny’s Child (veal breast braciole, pickled fig, sopresatta, goat yogurt).
“We were trying to think of what to do for Valentine’s Day,” the restaurant’s owner and executive chef Zahra Tangorra told The Huffington Post. “And I’m turned off by the whole, ‘We have a price fix, you can get a crab cake’ or whatever.”
Tangorra added, “We thought, everyone loves Beyoncé. Especially us. So me and my staff worked really hard to make fabulous dishes based on those titles.” Check out the menu below.
Photos via Brucie and
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Beyonce Didn’t Think Anything Was Wrong Using a Pre-Recorded Track [Details]
- Blue Ivy Carter Tired of Being Covered Up, Pulls Back Blanket [Photos]
- Beyonce Shows Off 1-Year-Old Blue Ivy Carter In ‘Life Is But A Dream’ Documentary [Photos]
- Beyonce And Jay Z Open Grammys With ‘Drunk In Love’ [Video]
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Allegedly Buy Cher’s Mansion For $41 Million [Photos]