New York Knicks’ Jeremy Lin Moves Into Trump Towers [Photos]
Rucuss staffFebruary 17, 2012
New York Knicks point guard Jeremy Lin doesn’t need to sleep on his brother’s coach anymore.
Lin has secured a spot on the Knicks roster and he is now able to rent his own place. Lin has sublet a two-bedroom apartment from former Knick player David Lee in the Trump Towers. The New York Daily News reports Lin’s teammate Amar’e Stoudemire rented the apartment before he moved into the unit.
Lin and Lee were teammates last season when they played for the Golden State Warriors. The apartment boasts nine-foot ceilings, marble bathrooms, cherry wood floors and a built-in sound system.
Lin, who was selected to play in the Rising Stars game during the NBA All-Star events, will live on the 20th floor. The rent is about $3,800 per month. Lin’s salary is about $800,000 for this season. Check out photos below.
More from Rucuss
- Amar’e Stoudemire Buys $3.7 Million Mansion [Photos]
- Amar’e Stoudemire Shows Off Left Hand Injury [Photo]
- Rockets Insult Jeremy Lin By Giving Carmelo Anthony His Jersey
- New York Knicks Star Jason Kidd Arrested For DUI [Details]
- Amar’e Stoudemire Proposes to Girlfriend, Gives Her Million Dollar Ring [Photos]
- Tiger Woods Hypnotizes Partygoers With His Shirt at Charity Event [Photos}