New Video: Nicki Minaj Premieres ‘Stupid H*e’
Rucuss staffJanuary 21, 2012
You’ll either love or hate the song.
Rapper Nicki Minaj has premiered the music video for her new song “Stupid Hoe.” Over an uptempo beat, Minaj raps even faster about why
Lil Kim a certain someone is a ‘stupid h*e.’ But Minaj clearly throws a few jabs at Lil Kim and her female critics.
Minaj is in full Barbie mode with colorful wigs, loud make-up and form-fitted outfits. She even wears prosthetic body parts in certain scenes of the video. A monkey and tiger also makes an appearance in the video directed by Hype Williams.
If you like the song, you’ll have to wait for the album. Minaj’s “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded” has been pushed back from its Valentine’s Day release to April 3rd.
Check out the video below.
More from Rucuss
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Nicki Minaj Stops By Today Show, Performs Starships [Video]
- Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Curves in New ‘Starships’ Video
- Safaree Talks Nicki Minaj Breakup, Remy Ma, & Meek Mill on ‘Wendy’ [Video]
- Nicki Minaj VMA Outfit: Ronald McDonald, Bus Driver or Sexy Rapper? [Photos]
- Safaree Samuels To Reportedly Sue Nicki Minaj