New Marijuana Strain in Hollywood Named After Blue Ivy Carter
Rucuss staffJanuary 14, 2012
Not only is she the youngest person to hit the Billboard charts, Beyonce and Jay-Z’s baby girl is also the youngest person to have a strain of marijuana named after her. The famous duo is probably not happy about the news, but no lawsuits have been filed yet.
TMZ reports that multiple weed dispensaries in Hollywood are cashing in on baby Blue. They are selling a new strain of marijuana called “OG Blue Ivy.” This is the latest of a boat load of bad press surrounding the week old baby.
Since Beyonce was pregnant rumors have been at an all-time high. First came reports on whether Beyonce was really pregnant at all. Many speculated she was wearing a prosthetic stomach and a surrogate was having the baby.
Beyonce, who is usually a curvy woman, drew scrutiny for not gaining weight. Her alleged vegan diet and strange cravings were all questioned by the press. The rumors continued to get crazier once baby Blue was born on Jan. 7.
Blue Ivy’s name has been associated with the Illuminati and she’s even being called Lucifer’s daughter. Her birth caused possible lawsuits by other mom’s in the hospital where she was born.
But Blue Ivy has already helped out a worthy cause. Beyonce and Jay-Z are donating some of her gifts to charity.
More from Rucuss
- Blue Ivy Carter and Beyonce Look Identical As Babies [Photos]
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Release First Pictures of Blue Ivy Carter! [Photos]
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Want to Trademark Blue Ivy Carter’s Name [DETAILS]
- Beyonce Gives First Interview Since the Arrival of Blue Ivy Carter
- Top 3 Craziest Rumors About Beyonce and Jay-Z’s Baby Blue Ivy Carter
- Check Out a New Photo of Beyonce’s Daughter Blue Ivy Carter! [Photos]