New Jersey Housewives Jacqueline Laurita Says Teresa Giudice is Scum!
Rucuss staffOctober 1, 2011
Real Housewives of New Jersey star Jacqueline Laurita wants to set the record straight about cast member Teresa Guidice.
Laurita gave details about rumors surrounding Melissa Gorga on Twitter. The reality star, who has hinted for several days now that she’s leaving the show, claims that the rumors circulating about Gorga once working as a stripper were started by her sister-in-law Teresa Giudice.
“Teresa told me that ‘rumor’ about Melissa when she first started the show.” “She wanted her out then. She knew. She plotted it. She played dumb on camera and even defended Melissa. Teresa is scum!”
While Guidice hasn’t responded yet, Gorga did deny the reports of stripping on her own website.
“We are filming season 4 so there is not too much I can confirm,” she wrote. “But there is one thing that I would like to clarify …the accusation that I was once a dancer at a strip club. This is 100% NOT TRUE. I did bartend for a few weeks at a bikini bar while I was in college. My outfit was a tank top, shorts and sneakers. SORRY, no bubbies there.”
Laurita did not attend the tapping of the season finale.
“OK, so I’m losing it,” she tweeted. “This is what all this negativity I’m surrounded w/does 2me. I’m taking deepbreaths&gettingcontrolofmyself.”
More from Rucuss
- Teresa Giudice Hits Back at Costars: I Thought You Were My Friends
- Teresa Giudice Considers Legal Action Against Jacqueline Laurita For Harassment [Details]
- Real Housewives of New Jersey: Cast Have Bloody Brawl at Boutique! [Details]
- Real Housewives of New Jersey’ Stars Teresa and Joe Giudice Plead Guilty In Fraud Case
- Teresa & Joe Giudice Freaking Out About Fraud Indictment! [Details]
- Apollo Nida Engaged To Woman While In Prison [Details]