Neon Colors For Spring: Jennifer Lopez Rocks Michael Kors Dress & Manolo Blahnik Pumps!
Johnnie WaltersMarch 27, 2012
Jennifer Lopez has welcomed Spring’s neon fashion trend with open arms.
That’s right, neon is Spring’s hottest colors and Lopez wears the loud colors the right way. The American Idol judge gained South American TV show Melhor Do Brasil’s audience attention quickly in Sao Paulo, Brazil when she stepped on stage to promote her reality show Q’Viva.
Lopez wore a $1,995 Michael Kors crepe neon green crewneck dress from his 2012 Resort Collection. She gave the look a pop of color, not that the dress needed it, with a pair of $595 Manolo Blahnik neon pink patent leather pumps. Lopez accessorized the outfit with a Hermes Collier de Chien solid silver cuff bracelet and Jacqueline Nerguizian rings.
This wasn’t Lopez’s first try with neon colors. She appeared on American Idol in a $3,995 neon pink dress by Michael Kors with a thigh-high slit from the 2012 Resort Collection. She pieced the dress with black platform heels and oversized hoop earrings.
Lopez makes the trend look effortless. We love it!
More from Rucuss
- Milan Fashion Week: Versace Spring 2012
- FASHION WEEK: Beyonce Makes Surprise Appearance
- FASHION WEEK: Celebs Attend Samantha Black Show
- Nicki Minaj Performs ‘Starships’ on American Idol [Video]
- Jennifer Lopez Rocks A.L.C. Leopard Oufit, Christian Louboutin Boots in New York! [Photos]
- Kim Kardashian Rocks Chanel Crochet Fringe Bag [Photos]