NeNe Leakes Says Brian White is Jealous After He Slams Her In An Interview [Details]
Peaches GrantFebruary 4, 2012
Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes is not the one to hold her tongue when someone makes negative comments about her.
So it came as no surprise when she gave actor Brian White a piece of her mind after she heard he called her a ‘racial stereotype’ during an interview. The actor turned reality star turned actor went to Twitter to defend herself over the comments he made.
When White was asked about black stereotypes, he referenced Leakes in his response. He said, “You can’t call it a stereotype if it’s the majority. The most prevalent image in “urban society” right now is women like Nene [Leakes]. If there’s a fight that breaks out on “Love & Hip Hop” those people are one every blog, the cover of every magazine the next week. It’s not Taraji or Gabrielle, it’s whoever just got into a fist fight. Tyler’s not stereotyping, he’s holding up a mirror and people are mad at him because people don’t want to look at that image in that way.”
NeNe made sure her Twitter followers knew how she felt. She believes White is jealous that she’s booking acting gigs while he’s on the traveling production of ‘What My Husband Doesn’t Know.‘ Check out NeNe’s tweets below:
WOW! Those sound like fighting words to us.
More from Rucuss
- NeNe Leakes Accused Of Stealing A T-Shirt Design [Details]
- Bosom Buddies? Kim Kardashian and NeNe Leakes Hang Out in Atlanta [Photos]
- Momma Dee Confirms Dating Andrea Kelly’s Ex Brian McKee, He Denies It
- Kenya Moore Wears Thong to NeNe Leakes Charity Event [Video]
- NeNe Leakes to Evelyn Lozada: ‘Be Quiet!’ [Details]
- RHWOA: Peter Thomas Says Sheree is Not Cute, Kim Has a Foul Mouth and NeNe is Real!