Nene Leakes Releases “I’m Very Rich B*tch” T-Shirts
Johnnie WaltersNovember 17, 2011
Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Nene Leakes wants to follow in the footsteps of Evelyn Lozada.
Lozada has capitalized on a few of her catch phrases from Basketball Wives by printing them on T-shirts and selling them. Now, Leakes wants to do the same. Leakes used some of her wealth from “Celebrity Apprentice” to print black T-shirts with the phrase “I’m Very Rich B*tch” in Swarovski crystals. No word on a launch date yet.
If you’re a fan of the Real Housewives of Atlanta, you’ll remember Nene yelling, “I’m Very Rich B*tch,” during an argument with cast member Sheree Whitfield during the season opener. Leakes will sell the shirts for $150. Yeah, you read that correctly, $150! She calls them high-end T-shirts.
And we thought Lozada’s T-shirts were too expensive. Lozada’s shirts range from $27.90 to $40.90. Her most popular shirt reads, “You are a non f*cking factor B*tch!.” She recently added shirts that poke fun at her fiance Chad Ochocinco. The New England Patriots wide receiver has had a lackluster season so she printed shirts that reads, “You are a non f*cking factor Ocho.” Check out her line at evelynlozada.spreadshirt.com.
More from Rucuss
- NeNe Leakes, Porsha Williams Will Have Reduced Roles, Leakes Responds
- Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Sheree Whitfield Confirms She’s Leaving the Show! [Details]
- Lil Wayne Launches Trukfit Clothing Line [Photos/Video]
- NeNe Leakes to Evelyn Lozada: ‘Be Quiet!’ [Details]
- NeNe Leakes Says Kim and Sheree Rent Their Houses, Her Purses Are Real!
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: Sheree Says She’s No Longer Friends With NeNe