NeNe Leakes, Porsha Williams Will Have Reduced Roles, Leakes Responds
Rucuss staffMay 11, 2014
Real Housewives of Atlanta stars NeNe Leakes and Porsha Williams have reportedly been demoted for season 7 of the hit Bravo show.
A source told Tamara Tattles that Bravo no longer feels NeNe is worth her salary and have demoted her from main character to reoccurring friend status. Same for goes for Porsha Williams who sources claim also has not been offered a full contract and instead will show up from time to time as a friend of the cast.
Kenya will allegedly take own NeNe’s star role. Bravo has not confirmed the rumors but it could be true. This the same network that got rid of Sheree Whitfield who kept the drama going on the show.
Although NeNe didn’t confirm or deny the demotion, she did laugh at the ‘rumors’ on Twitter. NeNe tweeted, “Laughing @ all these RUMORS
More from Rucuss
- Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Production Assistant Puts NeNe On Blast [Details]
- NeNe Leakes Blames Bravo And Kenya Moore For Fight
- Marlo Hampton Fired From Real Housewives Of Atlanta After Fight With NeNe?!
- NeNe Leakes Goes Into Detail On Why She’s Not Friends With Cynthia Bailey
- NeNe Leakes Criminal Past Revealed, Arrested At Least Four Times [Details]
- Kenya Moore Slammed By ‘Saving Our Daughters,’ NeNe Apologizes