NeNe Leakes Gets Clowned For Her Make Up On ‘WWHL’ [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 10, 2014
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Nene Leakes channeled Marilyn Monroe for an interview with Andy Cohen.
After the season premiere of the Real Housewives of Atlanta aired, Leakes paid a visit to Watch What Happens Live to talk about her co-stars and other Bravo reality stars. Leakes took time away from rehearsing for her Broadway role in Cinderella. Leakes will play Madame who is Cinderella’s step mother from Nov. 25 to Jan. 3. The reality star will take over the role that was played by Sherri Shepherd.
But many viewers couldn’t focus on what Leakes was saying because of her appearance. Many thought she over did it with the make up. The end result–Leakes got roasted by viewers on social media.
Check out the funniest memes and comments below.
Photos via Twitter and Bravotv.com
More from Rucuss
- NeNe Leakes Debuts New Hairdo At Reunion, Gets Clowned For It
- NeNe Leakes Says She Didn’t Come Up With Questions For ‘Pillow Talk’ Game
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak Working on Their Friendship! [Details]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Production Assistant Puts NeNe On Blast [Details]
- NeNe Leakes, Porsha Williams Will Have Reduced Roles, Leakes Responds
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: NeNe Leakes Signs $1 Million Contract! [Details]