NeNe Leakes Follows in Kim Zolciak’s Footsteps with Wedding Spinoff Show [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 18, 2013
Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes may not be good friends with former costar Kim Zolciak, but that hasn’t stopped her from admiring her career moves.
Zolciak, who abruptly quit the show this season, found success with her wedding spinoff, Don’t Be Tardy For the Wedding. The show was a hit in ratings and Zolciak was awarded another season of the half hour series.
Now Leakes wants that same level of success. Bravo has greenlighted Leakes’ new show, I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding, The Hollywood Reporter reports. The show will follow NeNe and her fiance Gregg Leakes as they make preparations to tie the knot for the second time.
The New Normal star enlists the help of celebrity wedding planner Tiffany Cook to plan the ceremony. NeNe’s bridal party will include costar Cynthia Bailey. Former housewife Marlo Hampton will also be featured on the show. I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding is scheduled to premiere in the fall.
NeNe confirmed the news on Twitter. She tweeted,”Gregg & I hope 2 inspire others 2 save their marriage.”
Meanwhile, NeNe’s oldest son Bryce and girlfriend Ashley Hill allegedly welcomed a 5lbs, 5ozs and 19 1/2 inches long baby boy, TattleTailzz reports. The baby’s name is Brayden Zaier Rashard Bryant.
This is the couple’s second child together. They welcomed Bri’asia Bryant into the world last August.
Photos via Wetpaint and TattleTailzz
More from Rucuss
- Marlo Hampton Fired From Real Housewives Of Atlanta After Fight With NeNe?!
- Marlo Hampton Blasts NeNe Leakes After She Calls Her A’Man Ho’
- NeNe Leakes And Marlo Hampton Trade Insults On Twitter [Details]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Star NeNe Leakes is Getting Married Again [Details]
- NeNe Leakes Debuts New Hairdo At Reunion, Gets Clowned For It
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak Working on Their Friendship! [Details]