NeNe Leakes, Sisters Exchange Insults on Twitter [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 20, 2013
Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes has some unresolved tension with costar Phaedra Parks on the second installment of the season five reunion show.
Leakes has held a grudge with Phaedra because she accused the celebrity lawyer of conspiring with her half sisters to expose her on the show. Phaedra apologized and denied those were her true intentions but NeNe didn’t believe her.
Now an all out war has ignited between NeNe and her half sisters Kenya Sherman and Kendle Kenya Sparks Davis. After the show aired, NeNe’s younger sister Kendle vented her frustration because NeNe called her a half-sister when they share the same mother.
Kendle needs to brush up on her genetics because a sibling is considered a half-brother/sister if they don’t share the same father. Anyway, their sister Kenya went into further detail about the feud with NeNe on Twitter.
Meanwhile, NeNe has responded to her sisters without mentioning their names.
NeNe even took a few jabs at her sisters. She posted the photo below with the caption, “Me and my sisters have arrived in LA! U Mad.”
Photos via Twitter, The Jasmine Brand and Black America Web
More from Rucuss
- NeNe Leakes Slams Kenya Moore and Marlo on Twitter [Details]
- NeNe Leakes And Marlo Hampton Trade Insults On Twitter [Details]
- Kenya Moore Slammed By ‘Saving Our Daughters,’ NeNe Apologizes
- Apollo Nida Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy to Commit Mail, Wire and Bank Fraud
- Say What: Is Apollo Nida Begging Fans For Money?!
- NeNe Leakes Follows in Kim Zolciak’s Footsteps with Wedding Spinoff Show [Details]