Nelly Owes the IRS Over $2 Million [Details]
Rucuss staffSeptember 11, 2016
Nelly is in a financial bind.
The St. Louis native has just been hit with a tax lien for more than $2 million. According to TMZ, Nelly owes the IRS $2,412,283, which could lead to properties and assets being seized. Earlier this year, it was revealed Nelly owed $149,511 in unpaid taxes from 2013 to the Missouri Department of Revenue.
Nelly’s camp claim the rapper is working with authorities to resolve the matter. The Country Grammer rapper hasn’t released an album since 2013’s M.O. In recent years, he’s focused on television, with a recurring role on BET’s Real Husbands of Hollywood and his own reality series Nellyville.
In July, Nelly’s debut album, 2000’s Country Grammar, was certified diamond by the RIAA.
More from Rucuss
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- Nelly And Ashanti Spotted Together At Parties, Are They Back Together?
- Ashanti And DeSean Jackson Spotted Together, Opens Up About Relationship With Nelly
- Ashanti Talks Nelly, DeSean Jackson & Murda Inc With Breakfast Club [Video]
- Ashanti Was Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s Guest At Fight, He Shades Nelly & 50 Cent
- Katt Williams Hit With $4 Million Tax Lien! [Details]